There are many resume builder sites on the "Career" pages in the library. This is a sample from ResumeBeta.com which is linked below. I've included a file with the Microsoft Word document.
- Open the file in Microsoft Word
- Highlight name >>Replace it with your name
- Highlight address and phone number >> replace it with your contact information.
- Following the steps above, construct your resume to look similar. Do not copy word for word.
- Make sure the dates are accurate
- Check for spelling errors
- Attach a short list of "Professional References" including name, phone, email and address of company.
- Many companies require you to apply on their form -- Fill out the form using the information on your resume and references pages.
11021 Pelphry Lane, Walton, KY 41094, (859)630-0943
Seeking an opportunity as an HVAC/Refrigeration technician, utilizing my training experience with an employer who offers advancement and initiative.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATES:
- EPA Certificate, Universal – August 1994
- HVAC Journeymen License – March 2002
- Niagara AX Framework Certification – November 2011
- Lahainaluna High School, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii 1992
- Universal Technical Institute, (UTI) Phoenix, AZ
- Received Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology / Associate of Occupational Studies Degree, September 1994
See sample attached: